| The compostable and biodegradable Nite Ize BioCase protects your iPhone 4/4S, respects the environment, and makes a colorful personal statement all at the same time. If that isn't sustainable, we'll eat the recycled packaging it comes in.
Made in the USA of GD P.U.R.E. Bio Resin (GDH-B1) - the world's first certified compostable elastomer — the Nite Ize BioCase is a uniquely sustainable solution to protect your iPhone 4/4S. Soft and flexible yet surprisingly durable, the BioCase is made of organic materials, not fossil fuels creating a much lighter carbon footprint. The BioCase fits snugly around your iPhone, slides in and out of your pocket easily, and comes in a variety of solid colors and designs that reflect a wide spectrum of styles and moods.
Wrapped in "anti-packaging," the BioCase comes in a simple sleeve made of 100% post-consumer recycled paperboard, printed with non-toxic ink using new dot technology that requires less ink than conventional printing methods. But perhaps best of all, the BioCase meets the strictest domestic and European standards of compostability and biodegradability. When consistently exposed to a composting environment it fully breaks down into organic compounds in a matter of months. It's the perfect plastic solution!
Feel good about choosing a sustainable, toxin-free, protective solution for your iPhone that treats the planet with respect.
- Designed to fit the iPhone 4/4S with full accessibility to all buttons and ports
- Soft comfortable material for handling and slides easily into your pocket
- Available in an eye-catching array of colors and designs to reflect your style
- GD P.U.R.E Bio Resin (GDH-B1) is safe, durable, and certified to meet the toughest environmental standards.
- "Anti-Packaging" - The BioCase comes in a simple sleeve made of 100% post consumer recycled paperboard printed with bio-based ink made from soy and vegetables
- Nite Ize iPhone 4S BioCase - Yellow